LINDSAY STEWART PRIZE 2021
The Lindsay Stewart Prize is available only to young surgeons who are in a COSECSA Training Programme and who wish to present a scientific paper at the COSECSA-ASEA Scientific Conference held in December of each year.
The prize is for £1,000 sterling from which one or more awards will be made to cover fares to the conference venue, accommodation and conference registration fees.
Deadline has been extended to 31st December 2021
The conditions are:
- The content of the paper is original and the presenter is the 1st author.
- University dissertation projects maybe acceptable.
- A covering letter from the Head of Department should accompany the submission
- The Scholarship Board will determine the winner(s)
- The winner(s) will be informed of the decision before the end of January
- The paper must have been accepted for presentation by the scientific committee of the conference and should have been submitted to the College Journal – ECAJS for publication.
- The paper must be presented by the author in person at the conference.
- The Prize will include a COSECSA/RCSEd Certificate
- The award will be announced at the closing ceremony of the AGM.