About the Scholarship
To increase Plastic Surgeon Density in Sub-Saharan Africa, College of Surgeons of East, Central and Southern Africa (COSECSA) and Operation Smile are providing a 5-year scholarship to 8 individuals wishing to train with COSECSA.
- Programme starts January 2024.
- Preference will be given to Malawi or D.R.Congo candidates
- Scholarship covers two years of COSECSA MCS and three years of COSECSA FCS Plastic Surgery programme.
- Applicants MUST pursue COSECSA FCS plastic surgery programme once they complete the MCS.
- The applicant must have applied for the COSECSA MCS programme and has been accepted in a COSECSA Accredited training facility.
- Applicants will also have unique opportunities to engage with Operation Smile.